- COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY
- MEDICAL DERMATOLOGY
- Body Contouring
- LASER TREATMENTS
- Hair Transplant
Book a Consultation
Dr. Joseph Doumit is a dual board-certified dermatologist. He holds certification in both Canada and the United States. He earned his medical degree and specialization in Dermatology at the University of Ottawa. Dr. Doumit completed a fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Cosmetic dermatology and Laser surgery at the world famous Cleveland Clinic.
Certificates and Permits
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of American College of Mohs Surgery
- Member of the Canadian Dermatology Association
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology Association
- Member of American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of American Society for Lasers in Medicine & Surgery
- Member of Canadian Medical Association
- Member of American Medical Association
Dr. Doumit has received numerous awards for his contributions to the dermatological field, including the prestigious American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Preceptorship Award.
Dr. Doumit’s background in software engineering has allowed him design and implement numerous medical diagnostic and teaching programs that have helped his patients get the most that modern technology has to offer them and to develop relationships in a more up-to-date manner.
He remains at the forefront of new discoveries by conducting innovative clinical trials in the field of dermatology. His research has been published by many respected medical journals.
Dr. Doumit is also a noted public speaker. He has been invited to address audiences in both English and French at multiple national and international conferences.
In addition to medical and surgical dermatology, Dr. Doumit specializes in laser surgery, dermal fillers (JUVEDERM®, RESTYLANE® …), BOTOX® injections, hair transplant, chemical peels, eyelid rejuvenation and varicose vein treatment.